Projects done during my studies
As an archive, here are a few things I did during my studies, mostly at ENS:
Review of “On Buffon Machines and Numbers” by P. Flajolet, M. Pelletier, M. Soria, done for the Analysis of Algorithms class in MPRI.
Independent study of Conway’s Angel problem for the ENS entrance competition.
Report on a homemade heuristic to solve the Graph Isomorphism problem done for the ENS algorithmic class (code available on my github) with Tito Nguyen.
As well as some code:
- The RSV simulator, an experiment to try to convince people of the legitimacy of sampling.
- My github with some old projects.
- Archive for a dating site population simulator, comparing multiple systems like OkCupid.
- Archive for a program computing the probability of a certain hand in MTG, with redraws.
- Archive for a program computing probabilities of bad instances for DFLR.